We are currently looking for a Network and Linux System Administrator (m/f) full time for our headquarter in Vienna, Austria.
Network and Linux System Administrator (m/f)
Area of responsibility:
- Administration and maintenance of an heterogenous on premise infrastructure consisting of Windows and CentOs servers running on VMWare. You will be mainly responsible for the Linux Systems.
- Cloud Infrastructure AWS and Azure.
- monitoring and maintenance of the infrastructure
- maintenance and extension of the configuration mangements system
- managment of the continus delivery pipelines
- architecting and setting up infrastructures for our clients (AWS,Azure,on Premise)
- Expert Skills in Linux networking, TLS / SSH, GIT, bash, vSphere, scripting language
- At least basic skills in systemd, docker, ldap, puppet or chef / or other configuration management
- Micro Service Architectures,
- Familiar with DevOps processes
- 4+ years of experience in a System Administration Position
- Ability to work in a team
- Direct responsibility in your field of work and independent and structured way of working
- Operational readiness and reliability
- Resolution oriented
- Quality awareness
- Interesting and diversified projects with international clients
- Performance-based payment
- "State of the Art" technology in all areas
- Challenges in a rapidly expanding company
- Technical clearances based on your expertise
- Employment instantly, 40 hour work week
- Hackathons, Peer-Programming and free coffee
Depending on qualifications and professional experience, we have a gross monthly salary starting from € 3.000,- with readiness for overpay.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application with your CV, work portfolio, and photo. Please state your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.