We are currently looking for a creative Senior Frontend Developer (m/f) full time for our headquarter in Vienna, Austria.
You aspire to develop professional solutions and help us design and implement frontend projects in close contact with the colleagues of the backend department.
From the concept, design, development, and implementation, to innovative visualization and operating concepts, through to the execution of tests you're involved in the entire development process and contribute significantly to the success of our project teams with your expertise.
Area of Responsibility:
- Development of highly dynamic frontend solutions in cross-functional teams and for various clients
- Responsible collaboration in the conception and design of functional (UX/UI) and responsive designs, in close contact with our backend and API development
- Very good programming skills and practical experience in the development of state-of-the-art frontend projects
- Experience with the standard toolset (Photoshop, CSS preprocessors, task runners, transpilers, linters, …)
- Ideally also experienced in one or more of the following: GIT, OOCSS, Angular 2, React, Redux, Polymer, Flux Application Architecture, Node.js, agile development tools
- Strong team player with the capability to lead colleagues and teams
- Ability to take responsibility for your team’s work
- Independent and structured way of working
- Reliability and ability of precise communication
- Solution orientation
- Quality awareness and comprehension of design
- Basic knowledge in: backend development, SEO, accessibility, performance optimization
- Interesting and diversified projects with international clients
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustainable growth
- Advanced training opportunities and mentoring
- A great company culture and welcoming work environment with international colleagues
- A fixed Employment, 40 hour work week, starting instantly
Depending on qualifications and professional experience, we have a gross monthly salary starting from € 2.900, - with readiness for overpay.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application with your CV, work portfolio, and photo. Please state your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.