We are currently looking for a .Net Developer (m/f) full time for our headquarter in Vienna, Austria. You aspire to develop professional solutions and help us design and implement applications based on .NET.
Area of responsibility:
- Specification, analysis, design and development of .NET applications
- Solution development based on CMS systems
- Very good programming skills and practical experience in the execution of state-of-the-art software engineering projects
- Completed technical education (college or university level) or several years of practical experience
- ASP.NET MVC project experience
- Experience in relational database and/or noSQL database development
- Experience using ORMs, e.g. Entity Framework
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Knowledge of WCF and/or ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with Cloud Environments / MS Azure
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Understanding of different architectural patterns, e.g. SOA, microservices, MVC, etc.
- Ability to work in a team
- Direct responsibility in your field of work and independent and structured way of working
- Operational readiness and reliability
- Resolution oriented
- Quality awareness
- Interesting and diversified projects with international clients
- Performance-based payment
- "State of the Art" technology in all areas
- Challenges in a rapidly expanding company
- Technical clearances based on your expertise
- Employment instantly, 40 hour work week
- Hackathons, peer-programming and free coffee
Depending on qualifications and professional experience, we have a gross monthly salary starting from € 2,500.- with readiness for overpay.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application with your CV, work portfolio, and photo. Please state your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.