We are currently looking for a Node.js Developer (m/f) full time or freelance for our headquarter in Vienna, Austria.
You aspire to develop professional solutions and help us design and implement applications based on node.js.
Area of responsibility:
- Development of node.js applications in cross-functional teams and for various clients
- Be part of an agile scrum team and take the responsibility of a developer in such a role
- Build solid, state of the art solutions in a test-driven and continuous integrated process
- Always be curious about new stuff that could improve processes or applications and put those ideas up for discussion in the team
- Experience in node.js
- Experience in MongoDB/ElasticSearch
- Full Stack development experience (e.g.. JAVA/C#/HTML/CSS …)
- BS/MS in Information Science/Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Optional Experience with API First, API Design, Docker
- Ability to work in a team
- Direct responsibility in your field of work and independent and structured way of working
- Operational readiness and reliability
- Resolution oriented
- Quality awareness and comprehension of design
- Enthusiasm in Open Source
- Interesting and diversified projects with international clients
- Performance-based payment
- "State of the Art" technology in all areas
- Challenges in a rapidly expanding company
- Technical clearances based on your expertise
- Employment instantly, 40 hour work week or freelance possible
- Hackathons, Peer-Programming and free coffee
Depending on qualifications and professional experience, we have a gross monthly salary starting from € 2.400, - with readiness for overpay.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application with your CV, work portfolio, and photo. Please state your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.